Life | Hello 2020!

11:19



Good morning! How are you? Happy New Year 2020
I hope this year is full of love, health and especially that you reach your goals for this year!!

2019 was quite busy for me, I hope to be more active with the blog because I miss him a lot,
I miss reading your blogs, being aware of everything you share and be in contact with you...

Last year I painted all my blue hair! It has been crazy, people come to me and say Oh! cool is my hair, haha
I confess that sometimes I feel ashamed for it...

My best wishes for you,
xoxo

- - - - - - - - - -

Buenos Días, como estas? Feliz Año 2020
Espero que este año este cargado de amor, salud y sobre todo que alcances tus metas para este año!

2019 ha sido bastante ocupado para mi, espero estar mas activa en el blog porque lo extraño bastante,
extraño leer sus blogs, leer lo que comparten y estar en contacto con ustedes..

El año pasado me he pintado mi cabello completamente de azul, ha sido bastante loco, las personas se me acercan y me dicen lo cool que es mi cabello, haha
debo confesar que a veces siento vergüenza...

Mis mejores deseos para ti,
xoxo

⭐️TWITTER | ⭐️YOUTUBE ⭐️INSTAGRAM ⭐️ DEVIANTART ⭐️


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Happy New Year. Such a beautiful photo.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/01/filorga-hydra-filler-pro-youth_15.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So cool you painted all your hair blue! Happy 2020!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Welcome to PandoraGLAM, thanks for commenting, if you want f4f, follow me and leave me a comment and as soon as I see it I follow you, thanks for visiting my little temple, have a nice day/night!