Top 10 Hair Trends 2021

1:00

Este año, la cuarentena ha traído muchos trends en cuanto a decoloraciones y corte para el cabello, lo cual aquí les comparto un top 10...

This year, the quarantine has brought many trends in terms of hair bleaching and haircut, here I show you the top 10...


TOP 10 | E-GIRL MONEY PIECE | DYED HAIR COLOR


TOP 09 | PEEK A BOO HAIR | DYED HAIR COLOR


TOP 08 | HALF AND HALF | DYED HAIR COLOR



TOP 07 | MULLET HAIR | HAIRCUT



TOP 06 | FACE FRAMING MONEY PIECE DYED HAIR COLOR



TOP 05 | BUZZ CUT WITH DESIGN DYED HAIR COLOR AND HAIRCUT


TOP 04 | CHUNKY HIGHLIGHTS DYED HAIR 



TOP 03 | PASTEL DYED HAIR 


TOP 02 | BABY LIGHTS DYED HAIR 



TOP 01 | CHOP IT OFF  HAIRCUT



Cual es tu favorito? 

Te has realizado alguno de estos looks en esta cuarentena? 

Dejamelo saber en los comentarios


Which is your favorite?

Have you done any of these looks in this quarantine?

Let me know in the comments

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Hi! Welcome to PandoraGLAM, thanks for commenting, if you want f4f, follow me and leave me a comment and as soon as I see it I follow you, thanks for visiting my little temple, have a nice day/night!