2016 Goals

19:35



En este 2016...
In This 2016...

  • Trabaja menos y VIVE mas. (Work Less and LIVE More)
  • Lee Un Libro. (Read a Book)
  • Ten una Mascota, (Have a Mascot)
  • Come Saludable. (Eat Healthy)
  • Aprende otro Idioma. (Learn another lenguage)
  • Pasa tiempo con la familia. (Spend time with your family)
  • Apaga el Celular y la Computadora. (Turn off the phone and computer)
  • Sonríe más a menudo. (Smile more often)
  • Ten Fe. (Have Faith)
  • Cambia lo malo y mejora lo bueno. (Change the bad things and gets better the good)
  • Viaja cuando puedas. (Travel when you can)
  • Guarda Recuerdos. (Save Memories)
  • Haz algo bueno por alguien. (Do something nice for someone)
  • Se Feliz. (Be Happy)

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Hi! Welcome to PandoraGLAM, thanks for commenting, if you want f4f, follow me and leave me a comment and as soon as I see it I follow you, thanks for visiting my little temple, have a nice day/night!