Haul | New things for my hair, Nuevas cositas para mi cabello.

20:58



Hola Dolls, espero que estén muy bien, ya poco a poco estaré actualizando mas seguido mi blog lo cual me había tomado un pequeño break, en esta ocasión les traigo un pequeño haul de algunas cositas que he comprado para mi cabello...

Hello Dolls, I hope they are very well, and little by little I will be updating more often my blog which I had taken a little break, this time I bring a small haul of some things that I bought for my hair...


Como saben tengo el cabello bicolor, asi que me toca retocar mi cabello negro y mi flequillo tengo pensado pintarlo esta vez en estos dos tonos de Manic Panic...

As you know I have bicolor hair, so I have to touch up my black hair and my bangs I have thought to paint it this time in two colors of Manic Panic...


Por otra parte, el tratamiento de pantene me ayuda bastante en cuanto a la restauracion, y ya cuando mi cabello este listo no pueden faltar mi aceite de argan..

Btw, the treatment of pantene helps me a lot in terms of restoration, and when my hair is ready, my argan oil can not be missing...


Y el shampoo, acondicionador y crema para peinar es parte de una coleccion lanzada por una YouTuber latina, me llamo la atencion que conitene agua miscelar asi que lo tendre a prueba y ya luego les contare.

And the shampoo, conditioner and cream is part of a collection launched by a Latin YouTuber, call my attention that contain miscellar water so I'll have it tested and then I'll tell you soon.

Si tienen duda o alguna pregunta déjala en la sección de los comentario, que tengas un buen día o noche.

If you have any questions or doubts, leave it in the comments section, have a good day or night.


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Divino! a mi me encanta las ampollas de pantene te dejan el cabello bello!

    Y estoy probando el producto de yuya, por ahora me ha gustado mucho <3
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Welcome to PandoraGLAM, thanks for commenting, if you want f4f, follow me and leave me a comment and as soon as I see it I follow you, thanks for visiting my little temple, have a nice day/night!