Fashion | Hot Topic X The Nightmare Before Christmas

16:05


Este año la tienda Hot Topic lanzo una hermosa coleccion de ropa y accesorios inspirada en uno de los clasicos de Tim Burton "The Nightmare Before Christmas"...

This year the store Hot Topic launched a beautiful collection of clothing and accessories inspired by a classic Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas"...

Y es que esta coleccion fue lanzada en Halloween de este año, pero tu puedes adquirirla en cualquier momento pero recuerda que es por una edicion limitada.

And this collection was released on Halloween this year, but you can buy it at any time but remember it is a limited edition.

Encontraras diversas cosas en este enlace y aca te muestro parte de ellas...

Find different things here in this link and I'll show you some of them...










-Yeny
xoxo

twitter facebookinstagrampinterestYoutube

DISCLAIMER:
-Aclaro que no estoy haciéndoles publicidad, simplemente es mi comunicado porque realmente amo The Nightmare Before Christmas.
-I'm not making advertising is simply my statement because I really love The Nightmare Before Christmas.

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Queeeeeeeeeeeee todo esta tan bello!!
    El vestido fue mi favorito *_*

    Saludos sis!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. a mi me gusto el cardigan xD!! lo quierooooooooo!!! <3

      Eliminar
  2. Omg que precioso todo, el vestido es mi favorito O: <3

    http://beatbrakerblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love this collection, and your blog! <3
    Would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back!
    Happy New Year!
    xoxo
    retro-electric.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I just looooove this collection!
    Your blog rocks!

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Welcome to PandoraGLAM, thanks for commenting, if you want f4f, follow me and leave me a comment and as soon as I see it I follow you, thanks for visiting my little temple, have a nice day/night!