RAZER x Hello Kitty Colaboration 2020

20:01



Razer has once again brought a nice collaboration exclusive only for china, which resellers will surely bring at high prices for ebay lol. Check out this beauty!!




This is a limited edition Razer x Hello Kitty collab that we've done for 11.11 in China for Tmall.com! Unfortunately its exclusive to China for now but if you've got pals there, you know what to do. 


The curious thing is the reason why the CEO of RAZER decided to carry out this collaboration: I'll be honest, I did this because I used to date a girl who liked Hello Kitty. I'm sure there are better reasons why someone would design a product but I'm the CEO so I can design anything I like (until I get fired). 

Funny huh? 

Check out this beauty: 








 Thank you for reading. 

 Remember you are beautiful!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Hi! Welcome to PandoraGLAM, thanks for commenting, if you want f4f, follow me and leave me a comment and as soon as I see it I follow you, thanks for visiting my little temple, have a nice day/night!