HAUL | STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD SHOWER CURTAIN SET

21:05


Hola por aquí, como estas? Como van las cosas en tu ciudad con lo del COVID? Aquí aun es medio complicado, por lo menos a mi me da miedo tocar algo fuera de casa cada vez que salgo, no se si estoy traumada *risas*, pero espero que este todo bien para ti.

Hello there, how are you? How are things in your city with the COVID? Here it is still complicated, at least I am afraid of touching something outside the house every time I go out *laughs*, I don't know if I'm traumatized *laughs*, but I hope everything is fine for you.


Hace un par de meses estuve buscando esta cortina para la ducha de baby yoda (si, también me he vuelto una super fan de esa adorable cosita), ha estado super agotada en mi ciudad, incluso pais, tuve que campear para comprarla a través de Amazon USA (ahí también se agoto rápido), hasta que por fin pude comprarla *risas*...

A couple of months ago I was looking for this baby yoda curtain for the shower (yes, I have also become a super fan of that adorable little thing), is very sold out in my city, even country, I had to camping around to buy it through Amazon USA (it sold out fast there too), until I was finally able to buy it *laughs*...

No solo viene la cortina, incluye los 12 ganchos. ATENCION: la version original trae los ganchos en forma de baby yoda, existe otra version (que no se si es o no original) que incluye unos ganchos plasticos de color verde. En el sitio oficial de Amazon de Star Wars solo mostraban la primera version que les mencione..

Not only does the curtain come, it includes the 12 hooks. ATTENTION: the original version brings the hooks in the shape of baby yoda, there is another version (I don't know if it is original or not) that includes some green plastic hooks. On the official Star Wars Amazon site they only showed the first version that I mentioned.

Acá les dejo las imágenes por si gustan comprarla, yo en realidad LA AME con locura.

Here the images in case you like to buy it, I actually LOVED IT with madness.

Gracias por Leer. / Thank you for reading.










You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Oh my, that Yoda cartoon looks so cute!
    I miss watching Star Wars <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The covid situation here is something like a yoyo. Some days, the number of cases will go down, but some days, it will go up. It is still unstable.

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Welcome to PandoraGLAM, thanks for commenting, if you want f4f, follow me and leave me a comment and as soon as I see it I follow you, thanks for visiting my little temple, have a nice day/night!